Marcus Rashford living his 11 year old Dream!

Marcus Rashford England and Manchester United youngster made his dream came true which he though as an 11 year old kid, He shared his old photo with his dream words written on a paper on twitter last night.




"Future and Aims: I hope that my future is bright, in and out of school specially in my career as a footballer. I want to have a different lifestyle and  make my family and others proud of me."
and he said more in bold letters that "I ONLY HAVE ONE AIM IN MY LIFE AND THAT IS TO BE A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER, AND HOPE AT MANCHESTER UNITED".


He made his dream came true playing as a pro footballer in his favorite club Manchester United.

He scored 4 goals in this season for Manchester United and scored a brilliant goal against Sunderland which he played as his latest game, they won against Sunderland with a clean sheet 3-0 and currently holding 5th position in the table.

We wish best of luck for his future and a lot is still have needed to come from this young lad.
 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. You've created an excellent blog about Dream11 Grand League Team Today. Your blog gave me some unique and useful information. Thank you for bringing this article to our attention.

    ReplyDelete